Tuesday, January 20, 2009

ten years down the road

It's hard to imagine where I will be in ten days because I don't even know where I'll be a year from now. I just finished applying to graduate school to four schools all around the country. I do hope to be living in a big city at least for awhile. After spending some time in Washington DC, and then Barcelona, I have really come to enjoy all the resources and opportunities at your grasp in a big city. 

If I had to guess, I hope to be happily married working for a real estate development company. Eventually, I would like to start my own company, but it may be a little later in my career. I have a desire to see as much of the world as possible before settling down, but I've always wanted to have a family some day. At the age of thirty two, I would guess I will be living somewhere in the midwest where I grew up. But I'm up for the possibility of anything, and I'm excited to see what opportunities present itself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment