Monday, January 26, 2009

blogging to blog


hmm...So I guess since this week is an open topic, I'm going to blog about what has been on my mind a lot lately. With the last semester of college well under way, I'm starting to wonder what life will be like a year from now. I'm sure going to miss much of the freedom and opportunity that comes with the college life in a small southern sports town. There won't be any random Wednesday nights where I drive home from studio to my house on Lake Hartwell at 5:30 to find all my roommates home ready to start a night of drinking. No more waking up at the break of dawn on Saturdays to celebrate game day with 100,000 of my closest friends. And when else will I be able to live in a place that is so densely populated with so many beautiful 20-something year old girls? 

Oh, Clemson, you will be missed. But I am excited at the opportunities of tomorrow. I'm ready and anxious to put these last 22 years of learning to use and make some money of my own! Everyone has to grow up sometime, and May 8th, 2009 will be that day for me. Until then, I'm going to try to live that Tom Petty quote to the fullest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment