Thursday, March 5, 2009

Online Portfolios

Our group missed the last class of presentations due to a meeting with the HEHD/LLC group in Mauldin Hall concerning the design opportunities for a new space. 

I haven't had much experience with online portfolios. The biggest issues I faced were when we were required to upload a portfolio to a website at the end of our semester in Barcelona. It became a really stressful process because we struggling to get everything in on time before our flight home. The internet is Spain was much slower, and it was a struggle to understand how to condense the size of our documents. It was also scary to think about my work being displayed on the internet. It was like I was opening my creative skills up for scrutiny. 

The only thing I need to know before the deadline for this class is just what is required. With all this craziness for classes the past few weeks, I feel like I'm a little out of the loop on what exactly is expected out of us anymore. I understand we have to roll with the punches, I just would like a little update on everything, especially since our group taking on this unique project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment