Monday, February 23, 2009

Presentations

My three favorite presentations over the course of the past week were on the sport of lacrosse, the best active athlete, and Coors Light being the best light beer. I enjoyed learning more about lacrosse because I have never understood the rules of the game. I have some friends from Maryland who have always talked very highly about it, and it is slowly catching on near my home area of Ohio. He did a good job with his presentation of understanding his audience, and starting with the assumption that most of us didn't know much about it. Brett's presentation on Coors Light was done very professionally. His arguments may not sway my opinion, but I definitely now have more respect for the beer. I especially enjoyed the explanation of the best active athlete. The way he presented was successful in how he interacted with his audience. He was also able to bring some comedy to his presentation. I thought the presentations were a great way to not only learn about random things, but also to gain a little bit more understanding of our classmates. 

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely forgot about the beer can. Hey Joey. Yeah, I couldn't agree more I really liked that presentation. Although i do not think that Coors is the best light beer, actually I think it is one of the worst, I still thought the presentation was really cool. I was looking at his presentation like an advertising for the Coors company and I think he did a good job. I liked all of the accessories that the can has, it makes for a more enjoyable beer drinking experience.

    ReplyDelete