Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Client Visit

Jennifer Goree, our client from Redfern, came in and began to explain our group project for the semester on Monday. I think our group wants to take advantage of our creativity and computer skills and make an entertaining video. With a few architecture majors and a graphic design major, I think we will be able to think of some clever ideas. 

I'm pretty confident with how our group has been interacting with one another so far, and don't see any problems as we move into the beginning phases of the project. We have all been getting along great, and our first meeting at Bojangles last week went smoothly. Everyone has agreed to take on a specific role in the group. I'll make sure to inquire if I have any questions in the upcoming weeks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment